How can we help?
August 2016 – Alerting Improvements – Email & Export Improvements
This update introduces a number of improvements to the collaboration features of the system.
A couple of improvements have been made to the way in which alerts work:
- It is now possible for an alert to trigger an email as well as tasks or calendar events.
- It is also possible to control the number of days the system goes looking for future calendar events. The default is 30 days, but this can now be set up to 90 days.
See the following screenshot for the new options:
Email & Export Improvements
We have tweaked the user interface to make it easier to export and email reports. The Actions section on the left-hand side of the page now contains direct links for exporting or emailing to the supported formats (Excel, Microsoft Word, PDF) as shown in the following screenshot:
This makes it much easier and more intuitive to find and use export or emailing functions.
Improved Emailing Capabilities
The email dialog has been improved with a number of new features:
- Ability to specify multiple email addresses in each of the fields. Just use a semicolon or a comma to separate the entries.
- Addition of a bcc field so you can now privately copy the email onto certain email addresses.
- Smarter auto-complete – the system now suggests additional email addresses as candidates for the To field.
The following screenshot summarizes the additional capabilities: